After a semester break in the Fall, our lab’s digest is out!
Check out what our newest edition covers:
- Bilingual Aphasia: What if a patient speaks multiple languages?
- A Temporary Normal: An inside look at aphasia support and therapy groups in a pandemic
- Language Learning: The importance of sleep and training when learning non-native speech sounds
- Get to know some of our lab members
- Phoebe Gaston – Postdoctoral Researcher, Psychological Sciences
- Anne Marie Crinnion – 1st year graduate student, Psychology – Language and Cognition
- Hannah Mechtenberg – 1st year graduate student, Psychology – Language and Cognition
Access the Spring 2021 here!